Design Your Polywood Shutters with our New Shutter Designer
Ready to see what every Polywood shutter option will look like before you purchase? Our Shutter Designer makes it simple. Select your window treatment’s color, louver, control, and frame. Be sure to set your wall color so you can get a good feel for how Polywood® shutters will look in your home. When you've found what you like, download your ideal shutters and send them to our Sunburst store so we can send you a quote on your custom-designed Polywood shutters.
Here’s a few Polywood design tips:
- Polywood’s most popular color is Snow White.
- 3.5” louvers are most popular, with 4.5” louvers a close second.
- Use a standard tilt rod for a rustic or traditional style decor, and hidden tilt for a more modern style.
- Split tilt and divider rails are great choices when you want to keep the bottom louvers closed for privacy and tilting open the top louvers for light.
- For frames, the general rule of thumb is if you have trim/casing around your window, try the Standard L, Decorative L or Flat L. No casing or trim: all frames will work.
- If you use a sill piece at the bottom of your window—probably marble or wood—be sure to select “with Sill” so you can get a full picture with the sill frame that sits on top of that sill piece.
- Looking for window treatments such as blinds or shades? Check out our Window Treatment Visualizer instead.